Monday, August 21, 2017
1. Complete Biology Do Now: Day 5 assessment
2. Mustard seed observations
3. Make bar graph of mustard seed data AND complete conclusion questions. You will clean your Petri dishes on Wednesday.
4. Continue working on food webs and food chains that we started on Thursday.
5. Watch video clip on food webs.
6. Complete Food Chain and Food Webs worksheet. You will finish this assignment on Wednesday.
7. HOMEWORK: Complete vocabulary words #1-20 by the start of Wednesday's class. You MUST use your biology book to complete this activity.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
1. Complete Do Now
2. Test corrections
3. Begin notes over Chapter 5.1. Make a copy before you begin notes!
4. Practice Logistical Growth graph and Exponential Growth graph. See the graphic below for the information you need to complete the sunflower graph and the rabbit graph. If you need more graph paper, click on this link and print it off at home.
5. HOMEWORK: All chapter 5 vocabulary MUST be done by the start of next class.